Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Dr Seuss' Top 53 Books

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."



Free Books

  1. Oh! The Places You’ll Go! (PDF)
  2. Hop on Pop (PDF)
  3. The Zax (from the Sneetches and Other Stories, PDF)
  4. The Sneetches (PDF)

Amazon Books

  1. The Sneetches and Other Stories
  2. My Book About Me
  3. Dr Seuss's Sleep Book
  4. Oh, Say Can You Say?
  5. If I Ran the Circus
  6. The Big Green Book of Beginner Books
  7. Oh, the Places You'll Go!
  8. On Beyond Zebra!
  9. Les Oeufs Verts au Jambon
  10. Dr. Seuss's Second Beginner Book Collection
  11. McElligot's Pool
  12. Yertle the Turtle and Other Stories
  13. The King's Stilts
  14. I Had Trouble in Getting to Solla Sollew
  15. You're Only Old Once! (A Book for Obsolete Children)
  16. And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street
  17. The Pop-Up Mice of Mr. Brice
  18. How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
  19. The Lorax
  20. The Little Blue Box of Bright and Early Board Books
  21. Cattus Petasatus (The Cat in the Hat, Latin Edition)
  22. ¡Oh, cúan lejos llegarás!
  23. Seven Lady Godivas (The True Facts Concerning History's Barest Family)
  24. I Wish That I Had Duck Feet
  25. Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Pop-up book)
  26. What Was I Scared of?
  27. Bartholomew and the Oobleck
  28. Horton Hears A Who!
  29. Dr. Seuss's ABC
  30. Oh, the Thinks You Can Think!
  31. The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins
  32. Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?
  33. Green Eggs and Ham
  34. Huevos verdes con jamón
  35. Horton Hears a Who! (Pop-up book)
  36. Wet Pet, Dry Pet, Your Pet, My Pet
  37. Six by Seuss (A Treasury of Dr. Seuss Classics)
  38. Quomodo Invidiosulus Nomine Grinchus Christi Natalem Abrogaverit (How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Latin Edition)
  39. Hooray for Diffendoofer Day!
  40. Dr. Seuss Pops Up
  41. Great Day for Up
  42. Happy Birthday, Baby (Nursery Collection)
  43. Fox in Socks
  44. I Can Draw It Myself, By Me, Myself
  45. Wacky Wednesday
  46. Do You Like Green Eggs and Ham? (Nursery Collection)
  47. Your Favorite Seuss (A Baker's Dozen by the One and Only Dr. Seuss)
  48. Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You
  49. The Bippolo Seed and Other Lost Stories
  50. Ten Apples Up On Top!
  51. Dr. Seuss Goes to War (The World War II Editorial Cartoons of Theodor Seuss Geisel)
  52. Horton Hatches the Egg

No comments:

Post a Comment