Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Margaret Wise Brown's Top 15 Books

"I wish I didn't have ever to sign my long name on the cover of a book, and I wish I could write a story that would seem absolutely true to the child who hears it and to myself."



Free Books

  1. Wait Till the Moon is Full (PDF)
  2. The Runaway Bunny (PDF)

Amazon Books

  1. Home For A Bunny (Golden Baby)
  2. The Color Kittens (A Little Golden Book)
  3. Sneakers, the Seaside Cat
  4. Baby's First Library
  5. The Golden Egg Book (Big Little Golden Book)
  6. Friendly Tales (Little Golden Book Treasury)
  7. Seven Little Postmen (A Little Golden Book)
  8. A Pussycat's Christmas
  9. A Baby's Gift
  10. El Gran Granero Rojo
  11. Big Red Barn
  12. Little Fur Family Board Book
  13. The Color Kittens (Little Golden Treasures)
  14. Nibble Nibble (Reillustrated)
  15. The Train to Timbuctoo (Family Storytime)

No comments:

Post a Comment